Sunday, March 30, 2014

5 Players who made themselves money during the NCAA Tournament

This is a big draft everyone knows about the top of the list but what about the guys who are using the tournament to make a name for themselves. 




1. Kyle Anderson  - The more and More I watch Kyle Anderson the more I start thinking he could actually steal the #1 pick spot. I honestly feel that most GM’s would prefer to have him then some of the more hyped Freshman. His skill set combined with the success that Michael - Carter Williams has been having makes him an attractive choice for the top spot. I really think that a few teams sitting around the middle of the lottery will actually be happy to have him fall to them.

2. Adrean Payne - At the beginning of the season I thought he had a chance to play in the League. Now I see him being a solid contributor right away for a playoff team. I think where he goes is extremely important because he works better as a second option type player.

3. TJ Warren - I am conflicted about Warren, on one hand the guy can flat out score, but I kind of feel like I’m watching a Anthony Bennett clone here. He shoots it well, but his range is only to the college 3 and he doesn’t really have a post game, some team will fall in love with his numbers though.

4. Cleanthony Early - He is nice, I feel like he is one of those guys who is going to better in the L than college. I see how Wichita State went undefeated for so long. He was a beast all year and in the Kentucky Game he was the best player on the floor on a floor full of pro’s. He had 31 in the game, and they never went to him once the game got under 4 minutes.

5. Xavier Thames - He’s going to play in the League for sure. On the low SDSU has been producing players the last few years, Kawi Leonard, Jamal Franklin to name a couple. He already has a NBA type game. I don’t think he will ever be a regular rotation guy, but he will carve out a 4 or 5 year career.



No comments:

Post a Comment